It’s Sunday! One of my favorite days because I normally make pancakes on Sundays. Here is the recipe for my Banana Wheat Pancakes.
BANANA WHEAT PANCAKES
*note: this is individual size. Makes 2 large pancakes or 4 small ones. adjust to how much you need.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt ( I use Chobani)
- 1/2 Whole Wheat Flour
- pinch of baking soda
- pinch of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 TBSP ground flax seeds
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
Pre heat your pan medium heat.
- mash you banana with the greek yogurt, mix well
- in another bowl add the flour, egg, flax seeds, 1 tbsp of honey, the pinches (literally) of baking soda and baking powder, a sprinkle of cinnamon and mix well. combine the banana yogurt mixture. again mix well to make a paste
- lastly, add the unsweetened almond milk , mix well
- turn you pan down, in-between low-med and start making pancakes. Again this makes about two big ones or 4 small ones. It’s better to make the smaller pancakes because the mixture is dense and you gain more control on how it is cooked.
- it get medium brown before flipping
I topped with strawberries, sliced almonds, and honey.